Product Price :Get Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Size||3 inch, 2 inch|
|Operating temperature||up to 150 degree C|
Pipe Strainer offered is made available in pressure class of 150~1500.
Approx. Rs 260 / PieceGet Latest PriceProduct Details:
|Design||Bottom Cut : U- Type / V-Type|
|Size||Standard:7"x32", 7"x17", 4"x17", 4"x10"|
|Features||PP Collar or Steel Collar|
|Diameter||4" & 7"|
|Lengths||Customized : 6" to 60"|
|Product type||Filters Bags|
*SPECIAL DISCOUNTS ON BULK ORDERS*
Filter bags are the most widely used media for filtration of Liquid & Gases. Filter Bags are available in a wide range filtration rating from 1–200 micron.
Filtration takes place from inside to outside and these filter bags have a high dirt holding capacity. Removal of filter bag is also quite easy; one can open the top lid of the housing and can change the filter bag and the bag can be disposed off.
- Can handle high flow rate
- Has high dirt holding capacity
- Low pressure drop
- Easy cleaning & maintenance
- Simple structure, Stable operation & less investment.
- Ø 4" x 10" Long
- Ø 4" x 17" Long
- Ø 7" x 17" Long
- Ø 7" x 32" Long
Customized Length: 6” to 60”
1, 5,10,25,50,100,200 Microns
Polypropylene, Polyester, Nylon
TYPES OF FILTER BAGS
- Polypropylene Filter Bags
- Absolute Filter Bags
- Carbon Bags
- Water Absorbent Bags
- Oil Adsorbing Filter Bags
- Pleated Filter Bags
- Monofilament Mesh Bags
1. Petrochemicals: For the filtration of aviation coal oil and other biomaterials. Separation of polymers. Filtration of petroleum and fuel additive. Filtration of alkali, acid and solvent.
2. Chemicals: Activated charcoal or catalyst removal in a chemical industry is an excellent example. Removal of pipe scale. Recovery of catalyst.
3. Water treatment: Water treatment plant, removal of solid waste from water. Removal of scales and calcify material from water pipes. Retain ion-exchange resins.
4. Pharmaceuticals: Recovery of active ingredients. Recovery of catalyst. Filtration of medical use syrup. Removal of protein from plasma. Filtration of gelatins, hormones, active carbon and vitamins.
5. Resins, ink , plastic and coatings: Oil and polymer filtration. Plastic compounding. Printing ink. Plastic processing. Paper printing. Removal of fibers and gelatins from paints. Solvent filtration. Removal of oil from paints.
6. Automotive: Filtration of Pre-treatment bath. Filtration of E-coat, clear coat, top-coat and primer. CED Plants.
7. Electronics: Pre-filtration of high purity water. Filtration of cooling water. Removal of deposits from zinc solution.
8. Metal & Wood working: Collection of Metal or Wood Dust, Filtration of lubricant oil. Precious metal recovery. Filtration of hydraulic oil. Parts cleaning liquid using bag filters to minimize residual dust on parts.
9. Food and beverages: Beer filtration. Removal of particles from edible oil. Protective filtration before canning. Water syrup filtration.
Explore More Products